Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reading with Hello, the Future at Soul Food Books Dec 14

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/14860894-hello-the-future-at-soulfood-books-and-café

I know I said that my last Poet Laureate thing of the year was over, but I was wrong - I'm reading with an indie rock show at Soul Food Books this Friday at 6 PM.

"Redmond Poet Laureate Jeannine Hall Gailey reads poetry and musicians Hello, the Future, Larry Murante, and Michael Clune play."

I'll be reading all futuristic/apocalypse poetry in honor of the upcoming Mayan-predicted-solstice-apocalypse AND the fact that I'm opening for a band called "Hello, The Future." I might break out some poems I haven't read in public before since I've been working on some new work all about the end of the world (or how we imagine it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment